Rabu, 22 Juni 2011

Beautiful Indonesian Woman in My Eyes

 Rahayu Saraswati
I know her when I watch "Merah Putih" movie. She acts so good moreover in her second movie, "Darah Garuda". She is also a partner speaker of Dalton Tanonaka, in one of  television program on Metro TV called Talk Indonesia. She looks very smart and speaks English very fluently. That makes me very impressed.
 Ayu Dewi
I know her as a presenter in many kind of television programs. She looks like very confident with herself, and also very talkactive. I think her smile is so beautiful and her delight can spreads to anybody surround her.

Chloe Bridges
She is not Indonesian woman of course. I just know her from "Camp Rock 2" movie. She roles as Dana. Nick falls in love with her. I like her smile so much.

From all beautiful woman above, I think they have similarity on their face and smile, that makes me adore her all.

3 komentar :

  1. i dont know bout chloe bridges. anything else make u like her except her smile? i think everybody will look beautiful when smiling..

    hahaha would u edit ur title?

    BalasHapus
  2. kalo aku suka Dian Sastro, sama Prisia Nsution tentunya, hehe

    BalasHapus
  3. @dina : nope.. hehehe.. but i agree with u that everybody will look beutiful when they smile..

    @hilmy : huah, kalo gitu demen mantengin iklan loreal paris dong...hehehe...

    BalasHapus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...