Rabu, 16 November 2011

Bunkasai JIA 3 at Blue Plaza Bekasi

After googling in order to find unique and FREE event, finally I get info that there will be a Japan Festival “Bunkasai” in Bekasi. Yippie.. it’s close from my house. I go with my working partner, Sunday morning, on October 30th, 2011 exactly. We just want to get some fresh air and escape from the ordinary day.

When we arrive, the event still begin to open. There are some segments such as singing contest, cosplay, Japan band, playing drama, look like J-Pop and K-pop artist, etc. Here some pics taken from my phone.

That girl sings Utada Hikaru’s populer song, called First Love. She performs very good.

 People at the mall begin crowded. That three people is judging the finalist performance.
  
Something that I want to do the most when I am in Japan Festival is wearing Yukata and get photos. And I find my wish there. By paying thirty five thousand rupiah, we can get a lot of photo styles. Then all of the pics get burned into a CD and we can select one photo to be printed. 





I and my friend, Mba Asni, dress on Japanese style. Hihihi.. Kirei desuka ??

When I look that gate, I am so interested  because it remind me with Japanese temple’ s gate.

Cosplay segment is very fun. We are so excited to hunt many cosplayers there and get photos with them.

This girl reminds me with candy-candy style.
 
Oh my God, Mba Asni is arrested by Baja Hitam. But she still can smile and get pose, hee..
 
 I don’t know exactly about his character, but he seems like one of Naruto’s gang. Is it Kakashi ??

 That band is rock. Singing many kind of anime’s sountrack.
 
When the show of drama begin, a lot of visitors come closer and watch it. The story is about battle between two gangs . There are many part in this drama that make us laugh. Like the scene, when the battle is very hot and one of the fighter get thirsty, suddently sound of Pocari Sweat’s jingle comes up and the fighter drinks it so excited.  We all surprised and laugh. ^0^

Always take a pic when see nice background to photo. Hehe.. 
Eat me..!! ^-^ 
 
 This is near to closing time. The host announces the winner of contest.
It almost night, and we must go home now.
 
My impresion about this event:
Even this is not a grande festival, but I feel very satisfied spend my time discover many new things there and this will be unforgettable memories with my friend.

2 komentar :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...